It is important to make sure your skin is properly taken care of during each season of the year. To help make sure your skin stays in amazing condition this winter, Clinton Plastic Surgery compiled a list of their top 10 beauty tips. Winter is also a great time for facial laser treatments! Contact Clinton Plastic Surgery for more beauty tips, or to schedule a consultation.
Here are our top 10 beauty tips for winter:
- Give your foaming cleanser a rest and opt for a gentle cream cleanser for the winter season.
- Use a gentle exfoliator to slough away dead, flaky skin for a more even complexion.
- Continue applying a broad-spectrum sunscreen everyday, no matter the weather.
- Take lukewarm showers instead of hot baths, so you don’t harm your skin’s lipid layer.
- Switch out your harsh antibacterial hand soap for a mild, creamy one when winter approaches.
- Keep your hands moisturized by wearing gloves every time you leave the warmth of your home.
- Wear cotton socks after you apply foot cream to retain more moisture while you sleep.
- Use a moisturizing foundation to maintain a dewy look during the drying winter season.
- Set your makeup with a translucent powder, so it doesn’t transfer onto your cozy winter clothing.
- Try satin eye shadows instead of frosty ones that can make you look more pale and washed out.