Beautiful skin doesn’t happen by accident. Your relationship with your skin is like any other relationship; if you want to stay in love, you have to put in the work. If you’re currently in a rocky relationship with your skin, let us help you fall in love again this fall. Our laser treatments can restore skin tone, brightness, and smoothness. Call Clinton Plastic Surgery and ask about laser skin resurfacing to learn more.
How Does Laser Skin Rejuvenation Improve the Skin?
Laser resurfacing uses powerful laser energy to remove the outermost layers of damaged skin. The treatment can focus on a particular area, like around the eyes, or can be used to treat the entire face/neck. We can also use this treatment on the hands, body, and chest. Laser treatments remove damaged cells and encourage new, healthy cells to grow. This treatment encourages dermal thickening and can boost collagen production for younger looking, healthier skin.
Laser skin rejuvenation can treat many common skin concerns including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Prominent blood vessels and spider veins
- Uneven skin tone
- Brown spots and age spots
- Aging skin
- Rough skin texture
Laser treatments provide lasting results, often with little downtime. The number of treatments necessary and the length of the recovery period will vary, depending on the laser used and the strength of the treatment.
Your Options for Laser Resurfacing in Birmingham, AL
Each laser treatment we offer has been carefully selected by Dr. Clinton for its effectiveness and safety. We know there are many different options for laser rejuvenation and we will work with you to find the right fit for your skin. We are pleased to be one of the top providers of cosmetic laser treatment in Birmingham, AL.
- Fractional CO2- We use our Fractional CO2 laser to treat wrinkling and sun damage. Patients typically only require one treatment to achieve good results. Recovery takes about 5-7 days. After a week, initial smoothing is visible with results that improve for 4-6 weeks as the dermal layer thickens. Skincare maintenance and proper sun protection can enhance and extend results.
- 540/AFT- Our 540/AFT laser treatment is a modern version of IPL. We use it to treat redness, prominent blood vessels, and uneven pigmentation. No recovery period is needed. Patients will experience an initial darkening of hyperpigmentation. This lasts for 10-14 days. Results are visible within 4-6 weeks of treatment. Most patient will require 1-3 treatments for the best results.
- Q-Switched YAG Pixel- For skin tightening, nothing beats the Q-switched YAG Pixel laser resurfacing treatment. There is some initial pinkness in the treatment area, but this resolves quickly. Our patients report this treatment is practically painless. Results can be seen after the first treatment, but most will require a series of initial treatments and on-going maintenance treatments for optimal results. No downtime required!
- Hollywood Laser Peel- The perfect treatment before a big event, our Hollywood Laser Peel can prep your skin for photos, reunions, weddings, a new job, and more. It can also be performed regularly on patients that desire on-going skin improvement. This treatment can be used on all skin types and skin tones. We love that it offers a pain-free treatment experience with no downtime. This is one of our favorite laser treatments at Clinton Plastic Surgery.
Turn your relationship with your skin from troubled to blissful. Contact us to schedule your laser resurfacing treatment and discover your best skin.