Breast augmentation is one of the most common cosmetic surgeries in the world, but how much do you really know about this popular procedure? Here are five things to know about breast augmentation:
- Breast Augmentation is the second most popular plastic surgery procedure in the U.S.
- Over 30,000 breast augmentation procedures were performed in the U.S. in 2016.
- The procedure typically lasts 1 hour, but when combined with a breast lift, can last up to three hours.
- Recovery can last 10 to 14 days, and you will be given specific instructions for post-surgery care.
- Breast augmentation was rated worth it by 96% of RealSelf.com users.
Schedule your breast augmentation consultation here.